Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Music Monday- Warpaint

Those who really know me, know that I have a thing for girl bands. There is just something so intriguing to me about an all girl band playing good music. Maybe it's because I can easily relate to some of the emotion, or maybe because it seems like something so attainable. These females truly inspire me, as cheesy as that may be, but I really love cheese so...

Any who, one of those 'all-girl' bands that I have really been into lately is Warpaint. They're from Los Angeles, California and make some really pretty and interesting music. What I really love about them is how dynamic their music is. Also, it doesn't hurt that the bass player, Jenny Lee Lindberg, kicks ass, which is something I can totally appreciate! Y'all have a good night! xx








No comments:

Post a Comment